In common law and under the Companies Acts a company director is legally responsible for the actions of the company.
SO: as well as having been a Nurse, Nadine Dorries has been an abortionist.
She also seems to be the only voice the main stream media have opposing this new research, there doesn't seem to be one scientist lining up to back her claims that it is tosh, I wonder why? And even when they are quoting her unsubstantiated accusations that are possibly libelous they are doing so below the fold.
- Premature baby survival rates - Nature
- Very premature baby survival not improving - Reuters
- Baby study backs abortion law - ITV
- Premature baby study stokes row on abortion - Times
- Early baby survival 'not improving' - PA
- New research on baby survival rates stokes abortion limit row - Guardian
- Early baby survival 'unchanged' - BBC
- New setback to lowering abortion limit - Scotsman
- Survival rate for premature babies fails to improve -Telegraph
- The survival rate for babies born before abortion limit of 24 weeks 'has not improved' - Daily Mail